Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing Gnu

I have a webalizer on my site. Shows me unique visitors, page views, IP addresses, most popular comics, the secret fears of all my readers, country of origin and what people searched for when they came to site. Setra setra.


Weirdly enough, a good few people (well, 13 or so) ended up on Looseville searching for "Gnu's" on Google. They came across this page (look down the bottom near the news post). I'm not sure what's sadder, the fact they went looking for Gnu related content and found my shit instead of actual Gnu content or the fact they were looking for Gnu related shit in the fucking first place.


What the fuck?

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick word about webalizer - most versions were last updated in 2001. When you compare the data collected by it compared to AWStats or Analytics it just seems to miss so much information yet it also sometimes counts more visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the secret fears of all my readers might not be completely accurate? Shit.

    How would I get AWStats?

    ReplyDelete